From ancient Mayan ruins to freshwater lagoons and sacred cenotes (freshwater limestone sinkholes), from the heartfelt warmth of a Mayan village community to a jungle trek in search of traditional medicinal plants, Sanará organizes trips which will truly enhance your experience with us.
Some of the trips we offer are:
- Tulum ruins
- Cenote (fresh water sink hole) snorkeling and swimming
- Muyil Lagoon
- Guided jungle hike
- Melipona (Mayan Stingless Bee) Social Enterprise & Cenote
- Shopping, restaurants, and bars.
- Chichen Itza Mayan ruins
- Coba Mayan ruins & Cenote
- Valladolid Colonial Town & Cenote
- Mayan Elders & Mayan Village Social Enterprise Visit
- Swimming with Whale Sharks (May to September)
- Scuba diving - ocean or cenote (we can also offer PADI dive courses)
Please note that some activities are seasonal and will be unavailable during certain times of the year. You can choose to pre-book activities, or we can organize these for you during your stay.